About Spine Academy Blog Mission:
It is a small dream to help in knowledge distribution, search for recent advances, play a role in patient care, problem solving & prevention, and education in the fields of neurosurgery, and spine.
“The information provided on this blog is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a consultant and his postgraduate students and between patient/site visitor and his/her physician.” This academy provides medical information about the spine that could be of help to health professional, patients and everyone.
- All email addresses or/and contact information, personal or medical data of comments are confidential
- Sharing of visitor information with third parties is prohibited and not allowed
About- Disclosure of funding sources:
This site does has no financial relationship with any medical industry. It is a self-dependent site.
- All commentators are by default considered as non-medical professionals. If otherwise, it should be stated.
- Posts in this blog are visible to everyone .
- Commentators are not able to modify or erase their posts.
- Commentators must give references (links for ex.) to the health/medical information they provide, when it is not personal experience. What we mean by personal experience is anything the person has undergone himself/herself.
- Commentators must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.
- Advertisement (links, banners, content, etc.) is not permitted on the platform. Only exceptions of valuable links related to the medical information provided will be permitted.
Mohamed Mohi Eldin
Professor of Neurosurgery
Head of Neurosurgery Department,
Naser Institute Hospital, Specialized Medical Centers, Ministry of Health & Population, Cairo, Egypt, (September 2012 till now), (www.nasserinstitute.com).
Kasr El Aini Hospital,
Specialized Kasr El Aini Hospital,
New Educational Kasr El Aini Hospital,
Abo El Reesh Children’s Hospital and
Al Helal Hospital
Naser Institute Hospital
A member of
- Board member of Egyptian accreditation council for assigning neurosurgery university staffs, as part of the Egyptian Universities Promotion Committees (EUPC), (March 2013 till now), (http://www.scu.eun.eg/wps/portal).
- Task Force Consultant at SPU, Ministry of Higher Education, Egypt.
- Board member of the Egyptian Society of Neurological Surgeons (ESNS: http://esns.org.eg),
- Administrator & Executive Committee member of the Neurospine Group of the ESNS (http://www.neurospinegroup.com),
- Executive Committee member and the initiative of the Pan Arab Minimally Invasive Spine Society (PAMISS: http://www.pamiss.com) and Chairman of its Scientific Committee,
- Executive Committee member of the Middle East Spine Society (ME Spine: http://www.mespine.org),
- Member of the referee committee of the Egyptian Universities Promotion Committees (EUPC), Egyptian accreditation council for assigning Neurosurgery University staffs (2008 till now).
Member of the AO Spine (Middle East)
Member of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
A Referee of
Member of the referee committee of the Egyptian Universities Promotion Committees (EUPC), (2008 till now).
Referee of Neurology India Journal, 2005,
Member of the Editorial Board & Referee of JNRP, Journal of Neurosciences in Rural Practice, 2009
Referee of JBCP, Journal of Bioactive and Compatible Polymers, 2009,
Referee of IJOrtho, Indian Journal of Orthopaedics, 2009,
Referee of JBCP (JOURNAL BIOACTIVE AND COMPATIBLE POLYMERS), 2009.